Philadelphia 100 Mission
The Philadelphia 100® is an annual project conducted by the Entrepreneurs' Forum of Greater Philadelphia, Philadelphia Business Journal and Wharton Small Business Development Center. By tracking the fastest growing, privately held companies in the Greater Philadelphia, we
- help to spread the word about the economic vitality of the Greater Philadelphia region to spawn, support and grow a diverse group of businesses,
- place a spotlight on the 100 fastest growing, privately held companies which forms the backbone of the region's economy
- develop the business acumen of the region by sharing success stories,
- measure the economic impact these companies have on the economy, and
- collect vital information that can help elected officials and regional planners to meet the economics needs of the region and to provide an intelligent infrastructure to enhance growth.