Come join us!
President and CEO of Pro Computer Services, LLC
Thank you for your interest in the Entrepreneurs Forum of Greater Philadelphia. The Forum is a unique organization in the Philadelphia region. The Forum receives no public funds. Instead, it is supported by dedicated local businesses, entrepreneurs and educational institutions that give back to the entrepreneurial community and who enjoy the opportunity to meet meaningful business associates that can help them succeed. Our goal is to create networking opportunities for mutual growth and to provide entrepreneurs with excellent insights on what they need to do to grow and prosper.
The Forum offers many opportunities for your business and professional growth.
- Upon joining, the Forum will acknowledge you in a joint press release and announcement to other sponsors.
- You will be invited to introduce your firm at our monthly meeting.
- Your own events can be included in our bi-monthly newsletter.
- You will be encouraged to provide thought leadership on our website, newsletter, social media outlets and our monthly events.
- You will be provided one free admission plus discounted additional tickets to the Philadelphia 100 Awards Ceremony.
- Your network will immediately expand to include all of our influential sponsors.
- Your company will be listed every month on all Forum publications.
- Your company will receive public relations opportunities through the Forum and the many regional activities in which we participate.
- You will be provided access to events co-hosted by the Forum with our partner organizations in the tri-state region.
- You can take advantage of the participation with the University Entrepreneurship programs who are also Board members. We participate in guest lectures, judging business plan competitions and attending their entrepreneurial events.
- You are urged to contribute to the direction of the Forum by volunteering for an officer position or committee membership. This is a great way to be a high-profile leader on our winning team!
Please come and join us! You will be glad that you did.
For more information, Contact Irv Safra, Vice President of Sponsor Development.